Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 plus excellent benefits package
Job Reference: 23272
Are you a successful Regional Sales Manager looking to work with some of the industries’ biggest names? Do you have a passion for growing accounts and winning new business? Do you excel in an autonomous, mature yet ambitious environment? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll be working with brands receiving significant investment from the business;
- You’d be joining an industry leading business, working in a dynamic & ambitious environment;
- You’ll enjoy superb career development and progression opportunities.
Based in London, this Fashion business perfectly blend a forward thinking, innovative approach with a collaborative, supportive and mature working environment that really rewards success. With a number of brands in their portfolio, the business is a very established & well recognised name with a deservedly excellent reputation as an employer!
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all existing commercial relationships are maintained and maximised in terms of revenue return. You’ll work closely with various teams throughout the business in order to ensure this is the case - taking care to ensure your clients receive the highest levels of service available. Beyond this, you’ll be tasked with identifying new target clients and bringing them on as new accounts.
- Managing existing key accounts;
- Winning new business through targeted approaches;
- Visiting clients as required;
- Prospecting target business utilising a variety of communication methods;
- You’ll have experience working in a similar role and will have a proven track record winning new business
- Will have excellent customer service and account management skills;
- Will be an excellent communicator and negotiator, with a natural ability to network with internal and external contacts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience in an Account Management role and is looking to make the next step up in their career; you’ll be given the opportunity to manage your own workload and develop client accounts in your own image. If you’re that person and have been excited by what you’ve read, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.