Corporate Finance Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Senior to join a growing Corporate Finance Team within a very well established regional firm in their Cambridge or London office
Typical duties to start with will include:
- Advising on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Negotiate and structure financial details
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
Ideally candidates will have their ACA or ACCA qualification with at least three years experience within a practice. Pro activity, initiative and drive will be expected as well as the confidence to liaise with clients, financial experts and lawyers.
Rutherford Briant are the leading, quality driven recruitment agency specialising in Essex, East Anglia, Cambridgeshire and London.