Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager - up to £50k + vehicle + package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager (up to £50k) to join a Civil Engineering organisation. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business with an excellent portfolio of sites in the East Anglia area. Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for visiting several sites in the East Anglia area region advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (as a minimum)
- Have experience within earth moving, extracting minerals, quarrying, plant hire, civil engineering, groundworks or construction (essential)
- Be a member of IOSH (advantageous)
- Have an environmental qualification (advantageous)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Auditing and maintaining the management systems
- Providing safety advice to clients
- Compiling, providing and maintaining RAMS
- Attending safety meetings and briefings
- Maintaining health and safety standards across sites
- Basic health and safety training
- Tool box talks
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £50,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, fuel card, pension and 20 days of annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on or email to express your interest.