Multi Skilled Engineer
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer, with either an electrical or mechanical bias, responsible for ppm and reactive maintenance duties on health centres and clinics in Norwich, Great Yarmouth & surrounding areas.
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
- Duties to include electrical fault finding, control panel maintenance, , rewiring, new sockets, ballasts/lighting & circuits.
- General mechanical duties; AHUs, FCUs, basic pumps & motors.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- To attend relevant team meetings, toolbox talks & training as required.
- To ensure personnel under your control work efficiently & maintain required standards.
- To ensure compliance with Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental standards.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ)
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including; Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling, Batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade.
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres & lift weights of up to 25kg
- Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus