Part-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well known Manufacturing company based in Wythenshawe.
Our client are a well established Manufacturing company and have an excellent reputation within the Manufacturing sector. This business has gone from strength to strength since establishment.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will report into the Finance Director.
Duties will include, but aren't limited to;processing and logging of incoming invoices, using Sage Line 50 as a primary resource, reconciliations of supplier accounts, handling both customer and client queries and statements, matching batching and encoding of invoices, processing and managing high volumes of data and using excel skills to gather data and information for the Accounts Payable department
- Be immedialtey available - Essential
- Have knowledge of working with a Purchase Ledger position previously - Essential
- Be confident in processing high volumes of invoices - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines - Essential
Immediate start + part time hours + weekly pay + excellent holiday package + on-site parking