Shift: Days (3.00pm-11.00pm (Mon-friday)
Location: Studley, Birmingham
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
· Ensure compliance to Customer Specific Requirements.
· Participate in Initial and Full Team Feasibility Studies.
· Manage Customer APQP Process.
· Support regular customer meetings (telephone/Video/Face to face)
· Raise PPAP’s for all new or modified jobs within allocated accounts.
· Manage Gauge concept through to manufacture and buy off.
· Support tooling/Gauge buy offs at Toolmaker (including foreign travel)
· Lead Problem Solving activities & compile Corrective Action Reports whilst under project control.
· Analysis of measurement data to establish further actions with Engineering team.
· Carry out Courtesy visits to customer location/customer liaison.
· Maintain documented Quality System (updating documents etc)
· Observe Company Health and Safety Regulations whilst carrying out your duties.
· Communicate at all levels within the company.
· Work in a team working environment.
· Liaise with Quality Manager on tasks for the day.
· Any other reasonable task deemed to be within your capability
All work is produced to TS:16949 Standard.
All employees are required to comply with all Company policies and procedures.