The opportunity to work in a Finance Officer role 18 hours per week for an easily accessible business in Coventry.
My client is a values-driven organisation based in Coventry with good public transport links and a supportive environment.
The job will involve taking overall responsibility for the effective use of SAGE 50 and the smooth running of the payroll system. This will therefore involve liaising with managers across the business to gather together correct information and data.
Accounts must be prepared according to regulations, changes in legislation must be kept on top of and regular financial reports must be provided to senior management team members. The role will also involve assisting managers in budget development, overall control over invoice processing and credit control procedures and liaising with third parties to resolve financial queries.
The job will involve:
- An excellent knowledge of SAGE 50 - essential
- A knowledge of payroll (and preferably the 12 Pay system) - essential
- A sound knowledge of accounting; an accounting qualification or equivalent experience - essential
- A knowledge of financial report writing - essential
- A knowledge of budget development - essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - desirable
A Finance role which gives the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved at a senior level, liaising with the Senior Management Team and CEO on a regular basis, on a generous salary doing 18 hours per week.