We are looking for an Inventory Controller / Inventory Manager to join an expanding team in Crawley. Are you excellent at building supplier relationships? Enjoy learning about new products? Overly organised and love being a part of a supportive and hardworking team? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is a super opportunity for an Inventory Controller / Inventory Manager!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Devising ways to optimise inventory control procedures.
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and material to identify shortages
- Prevent overspend and waste.
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM or similar.
- Organisation skills
- Ability to enter data in high level of accuracy and have competent keyboard skills
- Analysing Data
- Working collaboratively with all of the teams within the business
- Excellent and building rapport
- Commercially minded
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Performance related bonuses.
- Free Parking
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Inventory Manager, Inventory Controller, Stock, Suppliers, Supply Chain, Analysing, Stock Control, Buyer.