International Operations Partner - JM2978
Do you want to be responsible for maximising worldwide revenue collections for the global leader in music royalties collection as they are looking for an International Operations Partner. The International Operations Partner will manage a portfolio of Tier 2 Collective Management Organisations (CMO) containing mid to high-value revenue budgets and complex tasks with some effort to deliver data. The role will also deputise for the International Territories Manager as and when required.
The International Operations Partner will define and own a complex and wide-ranging series of tasks associated with collecting and distributing revenue from their portfolio of Tier 2 CMOs. Therefore, advanced project planning capability, strong commercial drive, experience in managing mid to high-value revenue budgets, numerical reasoning and the ability to work with complex large volume data sets are key skills required. The International Operations Partner will own all interactions with their Tier 2 CMOs and work closely with the International Territories Manager to ensure service delivery best practice is adopted at all times and, where appropriate shared, with Tier 2 CMOs to help improve their performance. The key to succeeding in this role will be the ability to influence team members and stakeholders to successfully deliver a structured and balanced timetable of work throughout the year.
International travel will be a requirement of this role.
As the International Operations Partner your responsibilities include:
• Maximise Tier 2 CMO revenue collections
• Support the delivery of the overall annual International revenue budget
• Support the distribution of collected revenues
• You will act as the SME for all aspects of service delivery associated with Tier 2 CMOs including but not limited to revenue collection and distribution processes; data requirements; cultural/political constraints; dispute resolution; query management.
• To lead in the planning and delivery of internal and external Tier 2 CMO service review meetings/activities ensuring pre and post actions are accurately captured and acted upon within agreed deadlines.
• Participate and sometimes lead key projects affecting the International Team and other areas where appropriate.
• To monitor and carry out root cause analysis of budget under performance in order to continuously improve the revenue collected.
• To manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections, escalating in a timely manner to the International Territories Manager.
• To provide the International Territories Manager with Tier 2 CMO status updates and management information for inclusion in the International operational dashboard.
• To be the business owner for all Tier 2 CMO data stored within the CRM database ensuring it is accurate and compliant with internal data standards at all times.
• To provide the International Project Manager with detailed tasks, dependencies and milestone dates for all service delivery activity associated with Tier 2 CMOs for inclusion in the International operational project plan.
• To provide the International Business Analyst with Tier 2 CMO process requirements for inclusion in the International process library.
• Providing support to any departmental or inter-departmental initiatives, building positive relationships throughout the company
• To contribute to the relevant areas of the communications and marketing plan to CMOs and members.
• Giving presentations to others within the international team and other parts of the organisation in order to share knowledge and ideas as well as developing own skills
• To proactively manage personal development, in order to increase performance levels and provide opportunities for career development, including but not limited to the development of a sound knowledge of the industry, music rights and the distribution policies.
Experience required to succeed as the International Operations Partner:
• Educated to a minimum of a degree level (or equivalent) standard
• Experience of delivering >£3m revenue budgets in a target driven environment
• Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
• Experience of matrix management
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices
• You will have knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
• Knowledge of the music industry and collective music licensing
• To work with complex data sets and applicable business logic to make informed revenue budget business decisions
• To manage varied and complex operational tasks/projects, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints
• To build positive relationships with all stakeholders and work with people at all levels
• Computer literate, with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics
• To work accurately and effectively under pressure, prioritising tasks and delivering high quality work to deadline
• To communicate effectively in writing and verbally (presentations, business plans, status reports, rectification/action plans)
• To solve problems quickly and sensitively and find new solutions
• Positive, enthusiastic and able to create and secure commitment to achieve Company, departmental and individual objectives
• Able to adapt communication style to suit the audience and present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others in a way that results in agreement or behavior change
• Flexible attitude to work and prepared to go the 'extra mile’ to achieve tasks, objectives and targets
• Able to recognise the need to, and provide, excellent internal and external customer service
• Innovative and creative thinker focused on smart solution delivery
• Acts as a role model to others