What we offer
At Utility Warehouse we offer stability, career progression and a workplace that still has that family feel which you don’t often see in larger companies.
For this position, we also offer a competitive salary of £21,500 and a benefits package including 25 days’ holiday (in addition to bank holidays), an annual salary review, share options, free parking, Christmas Bonus, staff discount and much more!
About the role
We are looking to recruit an Operations Analyst to become a part of our Energy Team, managing all manner of administration tasks, analysis, billing related queries and engineering works that might take place inside our Customers’ homes.
If you work with us, you can be assured of a vibrant, fast-paced environment with a unique and unrivalled position in the UK.
- Overseeing site works appointments, investigations, data analysis and database cleansing
- Communicating with Industry Parties and Customers to resolve any issues in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensuring Data is received in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Updating our internal systems as well as industry records with accurate metering and appointment data
- Maintaining a good working relationship with other internal departments
- Assisting with ad-hoc administration, projects and work with system related reports
- Becoming a centre of excellence around our Energy Operations activity, providing knowledge and support to other areas of the business as required
- Helping us in our goal to become "The Nation’s most trusted utility supplier, the one you would recommend to your Mum!"
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 08:30 to 17:30.
We are looking for a keen problem solver with an analytical mind. The successful individual will need to be confident with numbers, and able to explain complicated numerical and data issues in a simple and concise way to our Customers. You will also need the following:
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and focus on the little things
- Someone who loves to think differently about problems of all types, challenges assumptions, and throws themselves into creating new solutions
- Experience working in an analytical role or a degree in an analytical subject (eg. Maths or a degree which includes a statistics module)
- Understanding of MS Excel and other MS Office products
- Understanding of the energy industry
Utility Warehouse Limited is the UK's only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets and our growth is based upon 'word of mouth' recommendations, mainly provided to us through our network of around 40,000 business partners across the UK. And grow we do, because we are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion we expect from every member of our team.
With our stunning and modern network headquarters being based in Colindale, North West London, we are easily accessible via the Northern Line and are an easy drive from the North London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire areas.
The majority of our operational staff are based from our network headquarters, including our Energy Services and Analyst Teams.
Operations Analyst, Data Analyst, Operations Analyst, Energy Analyst, Electricity Usage Analyst, Utilities Analyst, Metering Analyst, Consumption Analyst, Administration, Customer, Energy Consumption, Energy Operations Analyst.