Graduate, Placement Students and Assistant Quantity Surveyors
Bromak Recruitment is currently looking for Graduate, placement students and Assistant Quantity Surveyors in Leeds and Wakefield! With a variety of clients on our books from Housing to commercial and Fit Out we are keen to speak to Graduates, placement students and Assistant Quantity Surveyors!
As a Graduate, placement student or Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be given the support and guidance that you need in order to progress; whether this be to give your CV gravitas for when you Graduate and are looking to begin your career or to build upon your degree and begin your future career in Quantity Surveying.
You will most likely be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Experience of working at site level and dealing face to face with sub-contracting operatives
- Able to carry our measurement and re-measurement exercises, take-off manually, and understand and interpret drawings.
- Understanding of cost reporting and the importance of record keeping for cost reporting purposes.
- Understanding of valuations and pricing of variations etc. and submitting in a timely manner.
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
You must be able to travel to Leeds on a daily basis; and preferably have a full driving license.
The salary on offer is up to £25k (depending on experience and the level that you're currently at)
If you are interested in any of these vacancies and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided