Spa Supervisor - Daventry
Salary - £16,728 + Uncapped Retail Commission
Location - Daventry
Qualifications - must be at least NVQ level 3 beauty therapist
- To carry out treatments to the satisfaction of the client
- To keep the diary up-to-date at all times and to ensure relevant client details are always taken
- To adhere to opening and closing procedures of the department.
- To ensure that all salon/ retail products are fully stocked and up to date.
- To ensure the treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times
- To ensure your qualifications are kept up to date and to advise your Manager before they expire
- To develop and maintain own knowledge, skills methods and apply to working situation in accordance with standards set by the Company
- To maintain hygiene standards at all times whilst cleaning public areas
- To attend all legally required training courses.
- To maintain personal hygiene standards at all times
- To adhere to Personal Grooming Standards at all times whilst in the hotel
- To wear the correct uniform, in good condition whilst on duty and in the hotel and to take care of your uniform when off-duty
- To be polite & courteous to all guests and visitors to the hotel at all times.
- To follow 1-10 beauty planner action points on a daily basis
- To fill out the weekly beauty revenue spread sheet and forecast productivity and occupancy
- To be responsible for handling cash and cashing up at the end of each shift.
- To ensure relevant history and details are taken for all new clients and kept up to date at all times
- To carry out departmental safety checks and adhere to procedures to log any maintenance issues
- To support a small team of therapists
- To help out at Reception in the Club at quiet times
- To deal with all customer and guest comments or complaints and to pass these on to your Manager.
- Ensure prompt and polite response to all personal and telephone enquiries as per QDOS/ Company Standards
- To ensure that all potential sales opportunities are maximised
- To assist and be present at any promotional events organised by the leisure manager
- To ensure that all payments are processed correctly and logged
- To ensure that stock levels in the department are kept to the required level and to order new stock as and when required in-line with departmental budgets
- To adhere to any Company sales Initiatives and to increase Sales opportunities
- Screen all Club users by means of Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Assist in the cleaning of the department and light maintenance of the equipment
- Assist in the monitoring and control of the pool and spa (where necessary) in relation to standards given in the maintenance manual.
- Be able to carry out both pool and spa tests and take corrective action where necessary.