£40,000 - £50,000 plus car allowance
Brief Job Description
A project manager is the individual responsible for delivering the project. The individual leads and manages the project team, with authority and responsibility to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
My client is actively looking for project manager at present would involve the following:
- Maintain and cultivate existing client relationships
- Assist in securing sufficient work opportunities to satisfy Company business plan
- Offer 'technical’ advice to 'commercial’ tenders/ presentations
- Attend Sales presentations with Directors, as and when required
- Liaise with Operations Director regarding overall programme of works
- Full understand scope of works allowed for in estimate/tender package
- Signing of sub-contractor applications in conjunction with quantity survey if one is appointed to the relevant project
- Undertake Contract Management on allocated projects, meeting or exceeding financial targets
- Attend monthly meetings as required
- Control of site labour, implementing site requirements with clear communication
- Check weekly site time sheets and sub-contractor invoices
- Recruit, appraise & discipline direct reports (as required)
- Infill site labour via approved agencies as necessary
- Assist Operations Director in monitoring site compliance with Quality procedures
- Ensure new Handover Contracts Meetings are convened for all projects
- Ensure all projects are completed on time to acceptable standard
- Overall responsibility for project quality
- Carry out project specific functions:- programming, procurement scheduling - including joinery, assisting with ordering of specialist items, management of sub-contractors, control of site manager/foreman, production of weekly 'contract report’, client liaison, identification/communication of variations, tool box talks etc.
- Ensure H&S procedures implemented and followed on sites
- Carry out site safety audits at least every two weeks on each site
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Cultivate team harmony - arrange team briefings
- Implement client’s new ways of working initiatives
- Ensure that all contract functions are carried out within the stipulated time periods in line with company procedures
Key Skills and Qualifications:-
• CITB H,S & E Test (Manager)
• CSCS Card (Black)
• Asbestos Awareness
• Establish good working relationships
• Excellent communication and Organisation skills.
• Excellent Management and Leadership skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!