Head of Sales Europe
Head of Sales (Europe) UK Based £80-100k + commission + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced European Head of Sales to join one of the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of gaming solutions.
My client is a worldwide leader in the manufacture and supply of technical products and solutions to the international casino and gaming industry. Within the Group, the centralised Marketing Department supports business activities across the globe.
The Head of European Sales will be responsible for the initial qualification involving new and/or emerging business opportunities, as well as developing long term business relationships with one strategic or several important clients. Providing total solutions to the client's business needs, within their allocated region.
The Ideal candidate:
- 10+ year's experience in a senior sales leadership role with the gaming industry
- Previous experience in managing and leading a team of BD Managers
- Driving sales and creating leads and prospects for the team
- Conversant with providing weekly sales forecast reports
- Any Casino and Gaming Industry sales and network with international dealings would be an advantage
- You will be responsible for the initial qualification involving new and/or emerging business opportunities, as well as developing long term business relationships with one strategic or several important clients
- You will be required to maintain effective business relationships at senior level with key decision makers and influencers.
- Responsible for creating and building relationships that will result in additional revenue and revenue opportunity within the geography region they have been allocated.
- Business travel to clients
- Provide weekly sales forecast reports accurately as outlined
- Plan and conduct complex and strategic negotiations
The key attributes would be proven negotiation skills, strong problem solving skills, coming with leadership qualities and to be a positive Influence on the team.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.