Home Manager RGN/RNLD
We are pleased to be working with an excellent client who is looking for a Home Manager to join their brand new service in Atherton which is a specialist complex care home.
The home is part of a small health care company which has three care homes within the group, they provide care to service users with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and acquired head and brain injuries.
The role of the Manager is a big and rewarding role that requires many different facets. Primarily a Nurse in the first instance with a commercial knowledge and expertise to support the successful delivery of the care home as a standalone business whilst ensuring all the statutory regulations are met and that first-class nursing and social care is delivered at all times.
* Nursing qualifications
* Computer and Keyboard Skills.
* Ability to undertake NVQ5 in Leadership and Management.
* Prefer experience of working with Complex Healthcare needs and learning disabilities
* Experience of teaching staff and leading / managing a team
* Experience of attending multi-disciplinary meetings and reviews
If you would like to be part of an incredible team, please send CV (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.