Kitchen Design & Installations Supervisor
Central Employment are looking for a Kitchen Design & Installations Supervisor with excellent communication, organisation & project management skills to join my clients their busy kitchen design department based in Glasgow.
This person will have a primary focus on overseeing installations to exceed client expectations. They will also be responsible for supporting our designers by placing furniture orders & producing installation drawings. The job will involve negotiating pricing with fitters, procuring additional fitters where necessary & quality checking all completed installations. The successful applicant will ensure a high level of service to our customers & will assist with developing best practice. Full product training will be given to the successful applicant where necessary.
- Provide technical advice to kitchen designers
- Management of kitchen deliveries & installations
- Quality check ongoing & completed installations
- Liaise with international factory in to order furniture
- Produce detailed drawings for installers to work to
- Deal with after-sales issues promptly, directly with clients
- Carry out pre-delivery surveys
- Liaise with customers during installation to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure company procedures are adhered to
- Experience with kitchen furniture is essential. (minimum 2 years)
- Proficiency in kitchen related CAD systems
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Experience project managing is preferred
- Technical installation knowledge & understanding of relevant building works controls and procedures.
- Knowledge of general building including domestic carpentry, electrics, plumbing and able to identify any elements that may impact a design.
- Proactive individual with strong attention to detail
- Polite, personable and must be comfortable dealing with clients in their homes
- Exceptional time management
- Full driving license