Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant
A successful growing equipment leasing business with a client base consisting of blue chip businesses, leading professional services firms and public sector organisations. The business employs a small dedicated team at modern offices in Bolton.
The firm is looking to appoint a Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant who will maintain large client accounts, build strong relationships with key contacts and support the Financial Controller with month end accounting processes.
As Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Varied and challenging role with increasing responsibility for management of client accounts, cashflow and monthly accounts reconciliations
- An opportunity to join a thriving business which always seeks to promote from within
You will ideally be an experienced accounts professional able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Intermediate or Technician / Qualified (or equivalent eg IAB)
- Credit Control experience particulary with large accounts
- A strong desire to gain experience of monthly accounts reconciliations and month end processes
- An ability to communicate effectively and build good working relationships with customers of all sizes
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.