Senior Investment Analysts - SQL & Excel
Job Title: Senior Investment Analysts - SQL & Excel
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Investment team at their office in Manchester city centre.
The Investment team is responsible for originating deals, portfolio pricing, structuring and closing of transactions. The Analyst will be joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial team and can expect daily interaction with board level executives. Accordingly, the role offers the opportunity for rapid progression, and strong performance will be recognised and well rewarded.
Working as part of the Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) team, you’ll support the CFO, Head of Pricing and Senior Invest Manager across several areas, including:
- Production of business cases to support debt purchasing decisions through the application of statistical forecasting models.
- Development and maintenance of statistical forecasting models.
- Undertaking bespoke analysis to resolve highly technical financial problems.
- Analysis and manipulation of data to assist in the production of investment memorandums for consideration by the investment committee.
- Developing new approaches and methodologies for forecasting cash flows and developing investment theses.
You’ll be a quick learner, self-motivated, highly numerate, proficient in Excel and SQL and confident in communicating with stakeholders, some of them senior members of the business. Specific training will be provided in relation to other analytical tools, such as SAS, where appropriate. Prior experience in the following areas would be seen as advantageous:
- Development of statistical models.
- Strong data manipulation skill set.
- Discounted cash flow analysis.
To apply please send your CV...