Senior Manager Structured Finance
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading wholesale bank for someone with structured finance experience to join the team in a front office role focussing on origination and relationship management.
Within this role you will be required to arrange financing for syndicated deals and take an active participation on various syndicated and bilateral transactions.
Some of the duties within this role will include but not limited to:
- Prepare presentations, term sheets, pitch books for purpose of business development
- Assist in preparation of information memorandum
- Prepare and present credit papers
- Analysis of potential new transactions, including preparation of financial models as necessary
- To represent the Bank at external events and corporate publicity including roadshows and seminars
It is essential that you have previous relevant structured finance experience and the ability to build relationships with external clients. In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and benefits