Tax Senior - Ely
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Leading Regional Accountancy Firm looking to recruit a Tax Senior to join their dynamic team based in Ely.
Your main duties will be to assist the Tax Managers in the provision of high quality compliance services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and Trustees.
ATT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Loading tax return information on to tax software to produce returns and calculations.
- Presenting the returns and related services to clients with appropriate explanations.
- Monitoring the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle.
- Provision of tax planning advice where appropriate.
- Provision of technical assistance to non-tax staff.
- Production of P11D’s.
- Production of bills on a timely basis.
- Liaise with and support work colleagues as required.
- Actively market the organisation to new clients and identify potential clients when the opportunity arises.
- Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria are met.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers