Level 3 Practioners
Level 3 Practitioners Wanted!!
Salary £17,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience)
A Fantastic Nursery in the Bournemouth area are recruiting for experienced Level 3 practitioners for their friendly establishment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To ensure children receive high quality care and education within company guidelines
- To assist with the physical care of children, within the setting
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can access continuous provision, play, learn and develop
- To work in partnerships with parents, other family members, carers and their children by respecting and understanding their individual needs. Maintaining courtesy and confidentiality at all times
- To prepare resources and materials needed for planned activities
- To be a positive role model at all times
- To participate in parent evenings, with the key parents
- To be aware and alert to situations of child neglect and possible abuse and act in accordance with the Child Protection and safeguarding guidelines
- To support and take on responsibilities in other rooms or areas of the Nursery as directed by the Room Leader/Management
The site is a converted church situated in a busy residential area of Bournemouth, the location is convenient & easily accessible.
This is a great chance to become part of a friendly team, offering real career progression and fantastic benefits.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Level 3 Nursery Nurse role, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.