A FTSE 250 business based in West London is currently looking for a Group Accountant to support the Head Office finance team.
You will be reporting into the Group Reporting Manager abd will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This is a high profile role with exposure to board level directors and senior finance professionals across the organization.
- Lead the monthly multi-currency consolidation of the group results and forecast
- Prepare the monthly consolidated Flash report
- Liaise directly with the divisional and business unit finance teams
- Assist with preparation of the monthly management accounts and Board reports
- Assist with preparation of the interim and year end annual reports
- Liaise with the external auditors
- Undertake consolidation system report writing and data analysis
Budgeting and Strategic Planning
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager in the budget and strategic planning processes
- Prepare interest, non-operating charges, EPS and net debt calculations
- Prepare the group budget documents for the board
- Review the Head Office budget and strategic plans with the Head Office accountant
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACA (or equivalent) qualified accountant with a deep understanding of the technical aspects of accounting, who is considering their first move away from Practice or had already one year in industry.