Marketing and Communications Manager
Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary: £26k Per Annum
We are now working with Plymouth City Bus to find them a Marketing and Communications Manager to push the business forward into a new era of success. Forming part of the commercial and marketing team, you will be responsible for delivering marketing, communications and PR activities for this reputable Plymouth business.
A fine balance between a strategic and proactive approach to marketing activities is needed; meaning you’ll have to be able to plan methodically as well as turn that plan, into a reality. The Plymouth City Bus brand is loud and proud across the city, so maintaining its identity is crucial. However, as the Marketing and Communications Manager, you have a responsibility to amplify and improve its voice/presence through professional and creative marketing means.
Three key markets which need attention:
• Educated to a degree level/prior experience in a similar marketing role.
• The ability to soak up a brand; its identity, positioning and voice.
• Effective writer and creative mind with great attention to detail.
• Clear communicator, brilliant interpersonal skills and a rapport builder.
• Energy and flexibility to sometimes work outside of regular hours.
• Decent starting salary and additional financial perks for good performance.
• Free bus pass travel.
• Pension and healthcare.
• Grow and contribute to a prominent business service in Plymouth.