Fleet Service Advisor
Job title: Fleet Service Administrator
Hours: 4 days on 4 days off- 6am to 6pm
Type: Maternity Cover
We are currently representing a highly reputable business within Cambridge who are looking for a Fleet Services Administrator to join their team on a maternity cover contract working a 4 day on, 4 day off shift pattern. As Fleet Service Administrator, you will report directly into the Fleet Service Supervisor and you will be required to provide outstanding levels of customer service at all time.
Ideally you will you have experience of working within a customer oriented, service environment, experience within the automotive industry would be advantageous although not essential. You’ll have great database management, communication and administration skills. Strong computer skills is a must and knowledge of Kerridge or R2C is preferable.
Job description and key responsibilities
• Answer all inbound calls to the Customer Service Centre within KPI
• Prioritising work flow to maximise time efficiency, to meet productivity & quality targets
• Deliver exceptional customer service across the board by achieving on-time delivery, product excellence and adherence to customer requirements.
• Build close working relationships with the suppliers/internals to promote co-operation and ensure utilisation and optimisation of work allocation.
• Make sure all customers KPI’s and SLA’s are met when dealing with all requests
• Support the management team with any tasks/requests as required by the demands of the Service Centre
• Ensure all warranty items are issued to correct suppliers within reasonable timescales.
• Make accurate frontline decisions within a timely manner, ensuring correct placement of vehicles whilst maintaining cost controls.
You should be motivated and driven, as this role has potential to extend/progress at the end of the contract.
This is a great opportunity for an administrator looking to work within a well-desired and corporate business, and to gain valuable administration experience.
For more information please contact Jacquelyn on
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .