Our client is a hugely successful global company with ambitious growth targets for 2017. We are looking for talented, high performing professionals who can mirror the company objectives and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to help achieve these goals.
This is a sales role that requires dedication and focus. You’ll be making outbound calls with some inbound leads. Through good call structure, quickly building professional rapport to identify needs, you’ll generate selling opportunities and then convert these within targeted levels. This activity will deliver agreed revenue targets that will drive high levels of open-ended commission earnings.
- Consistent achievement of monthly sales & revenue targets
- Optimise new business revenue and volume through effective account management for the first 12 weeks
- Deliver high quality calls and written communications with customers to required standards
- Commitment to structured training programmes
- Ongoing excellent understanding of all products and services
- Propose customer focused solutions
- Accurately record all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Maximise conversion rates of data and leads within KPIs and SLAs
- Work collaboratively across all sites and business areas to help foster a supportive team culture
- Understand all KPIs, prioritise and achieve on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Create a positive working environment, demonstrating core values and professional behaviours
- Contribute and commit to a personal development plan that addresses all training and development needs as well as future career aspirations
- Other duties from time to time as directed by the Sales Management team
We are looking for either experienced sales professionals with a proven track record in achieving targets and KPI's or candidates with the drive and determination to be successful in a sales environment looking for their first opportunity.
The salary will be depending on experience, basic between £17,000 - £20,000 with an uncapped OTE of circa £10,000. The company offers a fantastic training program and excellent benefits.
Please get in touch ASAP to Louise Gove at Unity Resourcing