2128 Business Development Executive
We have a new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our clients fast-growing, global company in Wetherby on a full time permanent basis.
You will be part of the Marketing department, working to generate new business opportunities, predominantly in the UK.
- The main part of the role is Lead generation. This involves outbound telemarketing to selected vertical markets to identify opportunities, as well as following up on marketing campaigns (e.g. webinars, seminars, downloads).
- You will spend a lot of time communicating via the phone, with some email correspondence.
- Another large part of the role involves enquiry and lead handling. You will be responding to inbound enquiries and nurturing existing leads that are not 'sales-ready’ by identifying their needs and then passing on to the sales team.
- Attending events such as exhibitions and seminars to network with senior finance/procurement professional in order to increase awareness of the company and what they are offering.
- Working closely with the sales team to help maximise business and achieve KPI’s set.
- Additional roles may be included depending on the demands of the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be highly confident on the telephone and be able to build a rapport with senior people.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Able to work on own initiative, with management support and direction.
- Able to work to targets and manage their time efficiently.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a telemarketing/sales environment
- Experience of using IT systems, e.g. Salesforce.com CRM ideal but not essential.
Our client will be offering a salary of £18,000-22,000 per annum.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, then give us a call or send your CV to holly!