Location: Weymouth, DT4 7NG
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 including Bonuses.
About the company:
Daish’s Group was founded in 1979 and is a family run hotel and holiday operator predominantly catering to the retired market. The company has grown substantially over the last five years to include eight hotels across the south of England and North Wales.
Established as providing probably the best value for money holidays in our market, Daish’s has picked up numerous industry awards and has made both the Chancellor’s and Financial Times lists for inspiring and fastest growing companies in the last two years, including being shortlisted as one of the top 1000 fastest growing business in Europe.
The Role of the General Manager:
Our General Managers are the face of each Daish’s Hotel and are responsible for ensuring the delivery of our core values; clean and comfortable en-suite accommodation, good food, great live nightly entertainment and first class friendly customer service.
You’ll assume full responsibility for the running of the hotel including close monitoring and controls on cost to ensure hitting P&L targets and managing the staff team to ensure the hotels smooth operation and full compliance responsibility.
Key Skills of the General Manager:
- Previous experience within the leisure or tourism industry.
- A drive and passion for the holiday industry and customer service.
- An ability to manage and motivate a dedicated team to deliver the core values
- Adaptability is key as the role has a wide range of responsibilities and you’ll need to be as comfortable at calling Bingo as you will compliance and budgeting.
- You’ll be hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude as you’ll be expected to lead from the front.
If you’re looking for a new challenge as a General Manager with a rapidly growing, fast paced company then apply today!