Graduate Marketing Executive
Our client, a leader in their field as an International Online Retailer, have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join their dynamic, fast paced team. Working closely with the brand manager, a passionate, marketing graduate will thrive alongside a supportive team.
Working across a multitude of digital marketing channels for the companies established websites, a multi-lingual candidate is essential for this role. Our client boasts continuous international growth, and excellent progression opportunities.
· Use a range of digital marketing channels, including Email Marketing, Affiliates, CSE’s and Marketplaces
· Use Google Analytics and other reporting software to analyse website performance in order to deliver sustainable profitable growth
· Take ownership for Email marketing campaigns for the Brand, including the creation, scheduling and reporting of all activity
· Ensure all Marketplaces listings are optimised and analyse results and make suggestions and recommendations of how to improve performance
· Work on PPC campaigns to improve through ROI analysis, continuous improvement, and testing of advert copy, match types, landing pages, keyword maintenance and bid management
· Apply industry knowledge and competitor research to identify new opportunities
· Work closely with the product team to ensure campaigns and general marketing activity is relevant and product driven
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Marketing graduate with creative flair and an aptitude to apply their skills to a new role
· Fluent in English and either Italian, Spanish, French, German or Dutch
· Experience/Understanding of email marketing
· Good working knowledge of MS Excel
· Google Analytics Qualified or proven knowledge of analysis techniques
· Excellent communication skills
· General interest in all aspects of marketing
Normal working hours are 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday, however flexitime is available as long as 40 hours per week are completed. Our client offers 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) Staff Discount, and a Cycle to Work Scheme!
A competitive salary of between £17,000 and £20,000 deepening on experience. There is also a bonus scheme in place, of £1,000 p/a.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to grow with a progressive and supporting organisation
For more information, please contact Louisa Ellis