LMA recruitment is currently recruiting for an international Logistics company based in the heart of the hustling and bustling Westend. This prestigious and multi-faceted logistics company is based at the UK Head Quarters in a beautiful bright office space. They are looking for a transactional accounts clerk to step up into a progressive Accounts Assistant role which will give the ideal candidate an entry into the management accounts production process.
- Processing of Accounts Payable function in various currencies including processing of supplier invoices,
- preparation of supplier reconciliations for review and dispute resolution.
- Ensure invoices are not older than 30 days.
- Processing of cashflow including weekly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation & issuing of intercompany recharge invoices.
The Role will progress:
- Preparations of month end balance sheet reconciliations within a strict timeline
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory returns
- Other Ad-Hoc duties.
- Reporting to the UK Accountant.
- Weekly Bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reconciliation to be forwarded to counterpart for agreement
- Updating the monthly intercompany transaction spreadsheet for consolidation purposes
- Reconciliation of a number of accounts
- Ensure regular settlement of intercompany balances
- Month-end balance sheet reconciliation
- 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Must be able to reconcile bank accounts
- Strong MS Office
- An understanding of UK VAT
- Meet deadlines and maintaining accuracy / attention to detail
- Be a clear and confident able to communicate (written & verbal)
- Be a team player Must have good work ethics /
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and undertake non-finance related responsibilities when needed.