Business Development Manager
Our client, an award winning training and development consultancy in Henley-On-Thames are growing and looking a Business Development Manager to work with the Sales Director. The company helps businesses make the most from their people by delivering highly effective training courses and tests.
Our client is looking for a Sales Manager with a consultantive approach, the role is client facing working with businesses nation wide. A basic salary of 25k plus uncapped commission but first year OTE is expected to be 45k and second year 50k - 55k.
The successful candidate will be:
- very competitive and ambitious
- able to overcome objections/resistance and achieve their goals
- very independent, persistent, decisive show initiative
- friendly, sociable and out-going and a good communicator
- restless, driving with a sense of urgency to get things done quickly
- able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- great with technology
- able to demonstrate social selling through LinkedIn and other media channels
- Respond to incoming leads & referrals
- Identify organisations, industries, geographies and associations that are in need the company's product and services:
- Identify the business development opportunities
- Identify key contacts / decision makers
- Design and execute strategy to engage decision makers in the sales process
- Clarify and confirm prospects needs and design and present solution
- Track and communicate market trends and needs, pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Secure new client relationships
- Ensure a smooth transition of new clients to Client Engagement Team
- Support team members in activities that support client acquisition and retention.
A great opportunity to join a growing company with flexibility. Please Appy Within!