Sales Executive- Office Based
The job has an opportunity to earn additional bonus
We are not simply one of the leading European distributors of specialty chemicals, but a vibrant and energetic business with a unique culture and a strong and proven commitment to sustainable and ethical working practices.
Our expert technical, quality & regulatory, customer service, marketing innovations, IT and supply chain departments require highly skilled sales staff whom bring extensive added value to our suppliers and customers. Our Cornelius Supply Chain Pledge also takes us to the forefront of the provision of quality in the chemical ingredients distribution field.
Our aim is to maintain the highest reputation in the chemical industry aligned with a growing, profitable long term business for both ourselves and our partners.
About The Role…The Multinational Sales Executive reports to the Director of Multinational (DOM) and is responsible for assisting the sales groups in developing new commodities and specialty chemical business for all business sectors.
Some of the key responsibilities include…..
- Communicate & optimise business growth across all customer regions.
- Collate customer purchasing lists and in conjunction with Multinational Team Leader (MTL) identify potential products to progress with customers.
- Toidentify & contact potential and existing customers by telephone and email to build relationship & to generate market information on quantity, pricing and competition for a predefined range of products ensuring maximum interfacing by telephone with the customer
- Support Multinational Team with Customer Tenders, working towards tight deadlines.
- To resolve Multinational customer’s issues in a proactive & positive manner
- Obtain & negotiate purchase prices & payment terms from Principals and update Supply chain accordingly.
- Analyse lost business and margin variance reports and refer anomalies to MTL.
- To proactively investigate alternative supply options to ensure supply capabilities to customers are not affected
- Communication with customer service & supply chain on sales forecasts
- Prepare product costing for submission to customers, ensuring accuracy whilst collating historically information and cost options to use strategically in negotiation.
You must have….
- Proactive and able to work off own initiative - self-motivated with a 'can do’ attitude
- Good listening skills
- Works well as a part of a Team and individually.
- Confident, with lots of drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills - both written and oral, utilising open questions to gain knowledge.
- Report / correspondence writing