Security Systems Consultant
My Client is a leading independent multidisciplinary consultancy for the built environment. Their Projects range from complex high value innovative schemes for commercial, residential and retail projects to specific security consultancy advice and counter-terrorist design schemes.? They look after their staff which means a very low turnover.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Security Consultant, you will be:-
- Deliver security strategy and engineering solutions for single /multiple project sites delivering security design from planning to implementation stages
- Ability to Survey and Estimate Security Projects
- Involved in the design and then cost new installation work
- based in and around London.
- Experience be in Security Design Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Relevant qualifications, ONC/HNC+, in Electronic Services or a relevant Engineering qualification.
- Have or be working towards professional membership of The Security Institute / ASIS, and Chartership (Desirable but not essential)
- Ideally living in or around the M25 within easy commute of London
- £30-40k basic
- 25 days Holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.