An established national law firm, based in Liverpool, are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier to join them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Legal Cashier position will include:
- Processing client and office account payments
- Cheque production
- TT/CHAPS payments via electronic banking
- File opening and risk management
- Processing client and office account receipts
- Bank transfers
- Checking and posting bills
- Dealing with account queries
- Adhoc administration tasks
The ideal individual will be confident and experienced in a similar Legal Cashier position. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com