Site Systems Engineer
Site Systems Engineer
eSift are currently looking for a Site Systems Engineer with previous experience of installing and/or servicing a wide product base within the electronic security industry to join our client, the leading global integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
Location: Bridgwater Somerset (TA2)
Salary: £26-31k per annum
Hours: 40hrs per week with additional call out /standby responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Security Systems Engineer to join our clients new site based engineering team, working as part of a dedicated 3 to 6 person engineering team.
The project will involve working with world-class enterprise electronic security systems and would suit both experienced candidates, but also candidates with a good grounding in electronic security systems and a strong desire to step up and learn.
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks; attending to reactive fault calls as directed by the team co-ordinators and/or Senior Site Engineer, carrying out a rolling programme of preventative maintenance, carrying out additional installation and commissioning works, assisting in the pre-production test environment before release into the live environment, assisting in conducting surveys around the site for additional works, accurately collecting and recording site hardware and software configuration information, maintaining site stock (spares) levels, assisting in the production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and other documentation as required, proactively interact with other site based teams and working in absolute compliance with all site procedures.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Significant experience installing and / or servicing a wide product base within the electronic security industry – typically Access Control, CCTV and Intruder alarm systems.
- Broad IT knowledge, e.g. software installation into Windows Operating Systems, IP based systems and networking principles.
- Knowledge of basic electrical principals such as measuring voltage, resistance and current.
- Basic knowledge of electrical components such as relays and resistors.
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure that all paperwork is correctly completed and procedures are followed within the allotted timescales.
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well under pressure and maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Comfortable working irregular hours and being on a 24/7 call rota
- 5 year checkable employment history & Right to work in UK/EU unrestricted
- Experience of C-Cure, Aviglon, and PIDS Systems with PSIM integration would be desirable
- Experience of working in environments such as Nuclear, Power Generation, Oil/Gas , Rail or Aviation a distinct advantage
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .