Credit Control Supervisor
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity based in Central London. They are looking to bring on a proactive Credit Control Supervisor that has a proven and established background within the industry and is able to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
The Credit Control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast paced environment.
- Assist with the day to day management of the team and support the Head of Credit Control in delivering the team's objectives.
- Act as an escalation point for client queries that the team may not be able to resolve and acting as support for the team in resolving queries or dealing with difficult customers.
- Escalation of any issues on a timely basis to the Head of Credit Control/Financial Controller.
- Assessment and streamlining of current team processes for example: structured chasing of the ledger debt via outbound calls etc.
- Assist in allocation of receipts and the reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Responsible for the collection of third party debt and the recovery and resolution of queries relating to insurance debts and potential shortfalls.
- Production of weekly letters chasing clients for outstanding debts and distribution of the list to the Sales and Marketing Team prior to handing over to the debt collection agency.
- Assist The Head of Credit Control where required with assessment the recoverability and arrangement of payment plans.
- Conducting pre-legal checks (validly of the accounts being passed to third party debt collection agencies).
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Billings Supervisor will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.