£25000/annum OTE, free gym membership, pension
Brentford, Greater London
Fantastic Fixed Term Contract for a Recruitment Consultant available now, with opportunity to become Permanent!
Medical Professional Personnel are one of the UK's leading providers of temp nursing staff and is based in the West London Area. We have grown to be one of the largest and most respected medical and nursing agencies in the UK, and we are proud to be able to offer a personal and high quality service through the support of our 7 day a week back office operation.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in West London. The purpose of the role is for the Recruitment Consultant to work with both newly registered candidates and existing candidates matching them to temporary shifts within NHS Trusts.
Experience is not essential, however if you have worked in a sales environment and want to try something new, this is the role for you.
• Recruitment Consultant to book temporary workers into shifts allocated by client.
• Recruitment Consultant to develop relationships with workers and build good rapport
• Recruitment Consultant to respond to candidates email
• Recruitment Consultant to Meet monthly targets
• Update candidate’s details on our CRM system
• Recruitment Consultant to ensure candidate availability is up to date
• To make outbound calls to candidates
• Recruitment Consultant to answer inbound calls
• Recruitment Consultant to resolve candidate enquires
• Any other tasks as asked by management
• Have an understanding of Compliance so all candidates are fully compliant when starting, work with us.
40 hours a week based on a rolling shift pattern, earliest start time 6:30am- 9:00pm includes weekends.