Sales Manager / Internal Sales Manager /Telesales Manager
Working out of their prestigious offices in Canary Wharf working for the most established and market leader in their field you will be managing an already performing team of internal sales professionals. You will be working closely with your team, developing, coaching and recruiting to ensure growth and success. The company provide cutting edge back office support and software to major PLC and SME recruitment firms as well as their core business of Umbrella and payroll services to contractors and contract recruitment companies.
- You will be managing internal BDM’s ensuring targets and KPI’s are met to ensure the overall performance and growth.
- You will be responsible for training, motivating, supporting and developing your team to aid their career progression.
- You will work with the Sales Director to discuss strategy and assist in rolling out operation change and development.
- You will be given freedom to recruit and shape your own sales team and aim to manage a team of 9.
- At least 2 years sales management experience - all backgrounds considered however finance, software and recruitment would be of particular interest
- You will be polished and have a demonstrable track record of developing internal sales teams / achieving group targets / developing / coaching
- You will be articulate, and have the ability to consultatively sell and pick up knowledge around financial services and software solutions.
- This company are the market leader in their field and are well established. They have diversified into sub-markets and operate in industry safe sectors to minimise risk and ensure long term stability and growth.
- They provide employees and clients with incredible training and support and this is a theme running through the fabric of the business.
- They place an emphasis on rewarding hard work and success and boast 'fast track careers.’
- This company has a fantastic staff attrition because they i) recruit carefully ii) support, reward and develop their employees and iii) promote a fun enjoyable working environment so people are happy to come to work.
- Up to £50K negotiable plus an uncapped OTE circa +£25k
- Company credit card
- 5% Company contribution pension
- Personal Development Plan
- Travel card for company appointments
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Mobile phone