SEO Analyst - MD3212
Kick-start your SEO career with a team of ambitious and intelligent SEO specialists in a brilliant search marketing agency.
A smart-thinking and ambitious SEO agency is looking for an SEO Analyst who loves digital and is keen to learn new skills.
As the SEO Analyst, you will be given a great opportunity to develop your search marketing skills alongside a team of dedicated SEO specialists and gradually take more responsibility for projects of your own as your experience grows. This would be a great role for someone with a basic understanding of SEO who would like to prove their skills and build a career in search marketing. With a proactive approach to work and strong communication skills, the SEO Analyst will get to cover a variety of tasks and really get stuck in to the day-to-day running of the business.
As the SEO Analyst, your responsibilities could include:
• Keyword research and content optimisation.
• Generating keyword ranking and SEO performance reports.
• Carrying out SEO audits.
• Work closely with client-facing colleagues to ensure specific performance targets are met according to clients’ requirements.
• Stay up to date with the latest industry news and technologies.
• Be enthusiastic about training and do your homework!
The successful SEO Analyst will have the following:
• At least a decent understanding of what SEO is and how it works.
• Strong educational background- 2:1 degree minimum
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and be flexible to any change in pace.
• A good understanding of HTML would be an advantage.
• Experience in the usability of a website from a consumer’s point of view, so any experience with blogging, or website design and build is also an advantage.