Retail Finance Analyst
Do you enjoy the commercial side of finance? This role offers exceptional commercial exposure and the chance to truly make an impact in the continued success of a great retail business.
How many Part-Qualified roles in finance can truly offer the opportunity to impact a business? This one certainly can.
You will be supporting with the identification of opportunities to open new stores and reporting on existing store performance, your analysis will go along way to support decision making on future profitability and performance of the business.
Full study support will be provided in this role along with excellent progression internally for when you complete more exams and qualify. If you’re looking to move away from day to day number crunching, this could be a great role for you.
Sound like the challenge you’re after?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of insightful reporting and analysis on store performance and targeted performance reviews
- Attendance at regional meetings in order to prepare and analyse store investment appraisals
- Preparation, review and delivery of ad-hoc information requests for key stakeholders throughout the business
- Analysis of retail space reports and investigation into findings.
- KPI reporting and investigation into the results
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified and actively studying