Salary c£25,000 per annum
Our client is an international energy management consultancy which has been operating in the UK for over 50 years.
The Analytical Specialist is office based and is part of a small dynamic team responsible for the analysis of client utility information to identify refunds, savings or other opportunities (including opportunities to implement energy efficiency measures) to reduce our clients’ energy or water costs and consumption.
Knowledge and skills required:
He / she should be able to demonstrate capability in the following analytical and related skills:
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to sort, filter and manipulate data into reports using formulas and functions
- Ability to manage a large volume of information
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills - the ability to prioritise workflows
- Capacity to generate and maintain regular reports
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Some understanding of energy/water invoices and the charging components would be an advantage.
- Access to pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus UK Public holidays
- Competitive salary plus discretionary year-end bonus
- Part of an expanding international consultancy
If you have not heard anything within four weeks of your application, we are very sorry but please consider that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.