Affiliate Manager - £35K - FMCG
Affiliate Manager - up to £35K - FMCG - Colchester/London
We are a fast-paced, ambitious online-retailer selling sports nutrition and body building supplements. We are passionate about our success and are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our growing team.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and analysing affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness across all markets (UK and International).
- Identifying and cultivating top affiliates and develop incentive programmes.
- Creating regular promotions for affiliates.
- Developing affiliate recruitment.
- Maximising new customer acquisition through the affiliate channel.
- Maximising quality and yield.
- Coaching Country Managers in affiliate marketing.
- Establishing cross country reporting and clear roadmap for improvements.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years' experience in affiliate marketing (either agency or client side)
- Education to degree level
- E-commerce and PPC background
- Numbers driven with strong Excel skills
- Self-starter with drive and ambition
- Good communicator
- No job hoppers
- Affinity to sports nutrition and/or fitness an advantage.
- Location: Colchester/London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We will offer training and Google qualification.