The main remit of this Finance Manager role is to work incredibly closely with the sales team, adding real commercial value to the business operations.
We are looking for a qualified accountant who is able to work at pace in a demanding, ever-changing environment.
If you are a confident, qualified accountant looking to work in a growing business in Lancashire, this is one of the best prospects we can offer.
Our client is one of the fastest growing, most exciting businesses in the North West.
If you are looking to be part of a large, successful organisation, with brilliant career prospects then this could be a great opportunity.
This Finance Manager role in Burnley will:
- Manage a team
- Help to improve current reporting structures and processes
- Be able to work with a high volume of data
- Be responsible for pricing and promotions within the group
- Have the chance to progress into more senior roles in the business
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role in Burnley is:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- Used to working at pace in a changing, growing environment
- Able to challenge the numbers and interrogate date
- Confident enough to push back to stakeholders outside of finance
- Willing to add value and make sense of large volumes of data
- Able to communicate eloquently to non finance colleagues
- Able to show an ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Able to work to an advanced standard on excel - including building models
- A confident, qualified accountant with experience of working in fast paced environments
Our impressive Burnley based business are able to offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 + package.