Are you an ambitious individual looking for a new opportunity with a Training Provider based in South West London?
START DATE: ASAP
JOB ROLE: Curriculum Administrator
JOB TYPE: 12 month Fixed Term Contract (Possibility to go permanent)
SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000 (Depending on Experience)
LOCATION: South East London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
-To generate and/or revise, word processing, spreadsheet or presentation documents in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Contribution to the maintenance of the flow of information by the collection and distribution of mail, internal/external or other media.
- Make or receive telephone calls in a manner commensurate with the organisation's processes on dealing with staff and external parties.
- To undertake any photocopying or print requests
- To input data onto the system (PICS)
- Data entry includes - but it is not be limited to:
Entry and amendments to records
Withdrawals and terminations
Notification to Admissions
Timetable amendments and updates
- To provide admissions and course information service
- To assist with student status interviews and inductions
- To regularly liaise with curriculum and support staff
- To carry out invigilation duties as required.
- To carry out such duties and responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act
- You must have experience working with PICS
- You must have strong understanding of the SFA (Skills Funding Agency)
- You must have experience working with MIS Systems
- Proven Experience working for a Training Providing / within Further Education
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.