An well established Accountancy Practice are looking for a Book Keeper to join its busy office based in Milton Keynes the company has seen significant growth and works with major organisations within Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for all portfolios of suppliers and customers. This will involve staying on top of the financial figures for the portfolios consistently and being able to provide information in relation to these figures on demand. You will be responsible for providing a full set of accounts up to trial balance, including all ledger work, VAT, fixed asset register, bank reconciliations, petty cash and credit card transactions, stock and preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
To be successful in this role you CV will demonstrate the following the skills set:-
- Previous experience within finance environment, book keeping and accountancy.
- Xero Accountancy/ or Sage 50 Software experience preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential with strong numerical and analytical skills.
-Self-motivated deadline-driven individual with ability to work using your own initiative and manage own workload.
- Ability to pick up procedures and processes quickly. - Be willing to undertake other administrative duties within the business.
- High level of integrity & commitment.
Working as part of a small team we are looking for applicants with an approachable 'can do' attitude. Required to help out where necessary within the team at busy times so a need to be flexible and able to adapt your approach accordingly.
This role is based in Milton Keynes and the working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm.
Office Angels Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For further information on our current roles please visit our website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.