An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a National Utilities company that is proud to deliver first class customer service to their 7 million customers across the UK. Our client is an award winning business which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
This role will be to provide clerical and administrative support to the Property Section to work with this leading utility company based throughout the South West, Wales and Midlands area. You will have a genuine interest in Property Estates Management – and perhaps gained the formal qualifications associated with this sector (RICS/MRICS). You may have worked within a conveyancing environment, local authority or perhaps Estate Agency.
To undertake the role of Property Administrator you will need the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the property estates industry from either local authority or private practice
- Confidence and the capability to negotiate with tenants and landowners
- To be a self-starter with excellent time management in order to achieve objectives
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and bespoke estates software
Typical duties will include:
- Instructing Contractors and issuing contracts of work as required
- Instructing solicitors
- Supporting and assisting other staff as required by the Estates Manager
- Dealing with internal and external property related enquiries
- Receiving, processing and accounting for all payments made to the section
- Updating the specialist Property Management computer software
- Manually raising invoices for miscellaneous income
- Checking correctness of invoice payments
In return, you will receive an excellent hourly rate with additional benefits including enhanced holiday entitlement and free parking across all sites.