This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic corporate solicitor to join the Tier 1 ranked Legal 500 corporate team of this international practice to work alongside legal directory ranked Corporate Partners and to enjoy an associated caseload of the highest calibre.
If you are successful, you will enjoy:
- Being part of a global organisation and handling top level corporate work on an international scale
- Working closely with Partners rated for corporate and M & A work and developing your own expertise accordingly
- Being part of a team that handles hundreds of M & A transactions each year domestically and internationally, with the mid-market forming the bulk of the work handled in the UK
- Acting on behalf of numerous domestic and international corporate and institutional clients, the majority of which are global household names
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Continual training and ongoing personal development plans throughout your career
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
The role would suit an enthusiastic corporate solicitor who ideally has at least four years' PQE, with corporate experience gained in a leading Legal 500 firm, however applications from more junior corporate solicitors will also be considered, as well as applications from candidates with alternative backgrounds.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .