My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Plumber, responsible for ppm and reactive plumbing and mechanical duties on health centres and clinics in Colchester, Chelmsford & surrounding areas.
- PPM tasks and reactive breakdowns
- Maintenance on domestic hot water systems
- General mechanical duties
- Small plumbing install projects
- Ability to carry out minor surveys and inspections
- Simple Report writing is essential to the role
- Achieve contract SLA/KPI in all reactive / planned work orders across all service lines for the contract site
Person specification & qualifications
- Fully qualified plumber (C&G, NVQ)
- Previous experience within this type of commercial plumbing, drainage and mechanical building services role.
- Adaptable building services skills to include commercial plumbing maintenance and reactive repairs on hot and cold water systems, calorifiers, point of use water heaters, booster sets, tanks, drainage and sanitary ware and associated fitments. Where required, maintenance to HVAC systems will be included
- Knowledge and experience in carrying out PPM, fault diagnostics and rectification on FCU's, booster sets, pumps, calorifiers, cooling towers and associated systems
- ACOPS Control of Legionella L8/HSG274 training or willingness to undertake
- Associated knowledge and skills of carpentry & tiling would be beneficial to the role to further support the on site teams
- IOSH Passport certified in Health and Safety or willing to undertake
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the role; e.g.: working at height
- Flexible attitude to work
- IPAF / PASMA certificate or willing to undertake training
- Excellent Customer Service experience preferably with an emphasis on dealing with customers and clients both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to work with multi-technonolgy systems to effectively deliver PPM and Reactive tasks (PDA Devices)