Legacy Administration Manager - Horsham
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor / Barrister to join a Legacy team as a Legacy Administration Manager on a 9 - 12 Month Contract. This really is an outstanding opportunity to join an amazing team!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- To provide Senior Level Legal advice and support across the department
- Develop and lead a team of 7 Legacy Officers
- The nature of the caseload will include work of a contentious nature and issues on the law of Wills, Tax, Trusts, Contentious and Non Contentious Probate, Property Law & Cross-border Estate Issues.
- Lead on strategy for the provision of legal advice, ensuring relationships with external advisors are cost effective and add value
- Lead, develop and motivate staff.
- Recruit, develop and retain best people in order to people an employer of choice.
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Represent the organisation in negotiations
- Process Improvement
- Embrace Change
- Confident with managing small cases of your own
Key skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer; Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal executives, Solicitor, Barrister.
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction and team leadership
- Previous experience of working with Wills, Trusts, Tax & Probate Matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed.
- Free Parking
- 20 Days Plus Public Holidays
- 9 - 12 Month Contract
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Solicitor, Lawyer, Legal Executives, Legal, Law, Wills, Tax, Trusts, Probate, Legacy Department, Legacy Manager, Case Management and Barrister.