Management Accountant - Media
Radley Green is working with a Media Group with a history spanning over 150 years. As one of the leading names in within News and Media Publishing, our client has gone from strength to strength in recent years with operations ranging from the UK, US, Europe and Asia.
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join our client in their Head Office based in Central London. This role would suit a candidate with prior experience performing full Management Accounts and looking to expand their skillset within Analysis.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing full Management Accounts for 5 high-priority cost centres
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing analysis and profitability reports of circulation, print and digital
- Assisting in the preparation of budget and year end audit
- And more
- Be a fast-track candidate educated to a degree level and studying towards your ACCA or CIMA
- Have prior experience in a similar role for a business operating at an international scale
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to partner with various teams across the globe within the business
This Management Accountant role is moving quickly, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.