Dental Practice Manager
Are you a Dental Practice Manager?
Looking to join a luxurious private hospital?
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a Dental Practice Manager to join new Dental Practice.
Working closely with the Dental Director and other multidisciplinary teams, the Dental Practice Manager will:
* Coordinating the Specialists and rotas for all Dental Staff
* Maintaining the smooth and efficient running of the Practice
* Understand and maintain the CQC and best practice standards
* Organising and overseeing stock
* Take on Reception duties and patient appointments
* Have 4 direct reports
You will have experience working within a dental practice and have at least 2 years' dental managerial experience with an excellent knowledge of the CQC and compliance.
If you want to join a successful hospital with impeccable training and excellent benefits then this could be the career move for you! Please send your CV to or call Charlotte Taylor on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.